IBDoc® is the first self-testing application for fecal calprotectin in IBD patients that involves three easy steps. Based on BÜHLMANN’s long-lasting experience with calprotectin assays, IBDoc® provides IBD patients a convenient method for self-testing. CALEX® Valve has been developed for simple and easy-to-handle stool extraction with a valve designed to allow the precise application of 60 µl onto the test cassette. The CalApp® smartphone application (available for iOS and Android) is used to transform smartphones into a test cassette reader using sophisticated image processing.
IBDoc® Talk is a teleconference series on lessons learned for those using IBDoc® Calprotectin Home Test. This is a way to provide a content sharing vector for clinicians and medical staff to share experiences, from newbies to the very experienced.
Health Canada Licence: 98903, Device class: 3
BÜHLMANN IBDoc® is not available for sale in the US.
– Do you have questions on your center’s use of IBDoc®?
– Are you just interested in learning about IBDoc®?
– Do you want to share some tips and tricks?
Be sure to join us for a live, open discussion hosted by Collin Shaw from BUHLMANN, with participation from centers using IBDoc® whom are eager to provide feedback. This is intended for medical staff and is not meant for patients.
DEC 12, 2019 at 9:30AM EST
- Tips & Tricks from experienced IBDoc® clinical users
- How to best use IBDoc®
- Brief overview of some frequently asked questions
- Who knows what else you will learn, you will have to register to find out!
If you have questions or would like to participate in the next talk, contact us today!