BÜHLMANN GanglioCombi™ MAG ELISA is for Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
BÜHLMANN GanglioCombi™ MAG ELISA
Comprehensive assay for anti-MAG and most prevalent anti-Ganglioside antibodies: (GM1, GM2, GD1a, GD1b, and GQ1b).
The Neuroimmunology product line by BÜHLMANN is a list of robust assays for simple, esoteric testing for important neuroimmune markers and it is supported by numerous clinical publications. The BÜHLMANN GanglioCombi™ MAG ELISA is one of the top assays in this Neuroimmunology line providing a means to effectively measure anti-Ganglioside and anti-MAG antibodies. This ELISA is based on synthetic “MAG” antigen and offers high specificity, accuracy and sensitivity.
BÜHLMANN GanglioCombi™ MAG ELISA is an incredible tool for researchers, providing a more valuable, simple, cost-effective alternative to existing methods.
Why Measure anti-Ganglioside and anti-MAG Antibodies?
Measuring anti-Ganglioside and anti-MAG antibodies allows for a targeted tool to study the most prominent immune-mediated neuropathies. This ELISA is the only assay in the market that offers this testing in ELISA format as well as the only test that combines gangliosides and MAG in one assay.
Key Advantages of BÜHLMANN GanglioCombi™ MAG ELISA
- Specific: Utilizes synthetic “MAG” antigen
- Most Sensitive: Most Sensitive Assay in the market in comparison to other techniques
- Fast Results: Results in 4.5 hours
- Excellent Agreement with Gold Standard Assay: Agreement between “MAG” and the gold standard anti-MAG ELISA
- Simple, Cost Effective, Flexible: Ease of use with ELISA method and ability to measure multiple antibodies